Beetroot Salad With Crushed Walnuts And Bluecheese | Easy Salad Food With High Nutrition
Eating seasonal vegetables as beetroot is a great way to improve your health and the health of your family. Beetroot is crammed with powerful antioxidants (cancer fighters) and is thought support liver function and cleanse the intestines. It is crammed with vitamin C, Calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, manganese, and folic acid. That is food with attitude.
So this video clip is a fine, quick and easy recipe of beetroot salad with crushed walnuts in healthy style.
This salad is:
Food that is full of antioxidants, it clears the junk from your body.
Food that nourish your skin, hair and eyes.
Food that generate energy so that you wake up in the morning ready to bounce into the first task of the day
And if you have any questions just ask in comments :-).
Beetroot Salad With Crushed Walnuts Recipe
- Blue cheese (gorgonzola)
- Olive oil
- Apple vinegar
- Use 2 precooked beets and cut them into rough pieces
- Move chopped beets into bowl
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper
- Add tablespoon of olive oil and apple vinegar
- Add handful of crushed walnuts
- Mix it up
- Move beet salad on plate
- Top it with gorgonzola or any other blue cheese
- Enjoy delicious beet root salad with walnuts and blue cheese