Canned Sardines Recipe – Spinach, Egg and Sardines | Easy Way To Make Canned Sardines Delicious
I must say I am not big fan of eating sardines right from the can so all the time I am looking for new canned sardines recipes.
You may remember my another canned sardines recipe (click for video) but today I have decided not to just mix everything together but to cook something that would go great together with canned sardines.
Egg and spinach combinations goes well with fish, so I tried to do that with canned sardines and it worked.
For canned sardines try choose ones that are in olive oil or just in water. I have first drained all the juices and then served drained sardines together with egg and spinach.
Cooking canned sardines is not an easy task but I am looking for sardines recipes and ideas all the time so make sure to subscribe to my channel if you are also looking for inspiration.
How to make canned sardines delicious?
- Canned sardines (in water, or olive oil)
- Fresh spinach
- Olive oil
- Finely dice 3 garlic cloves
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil and fry garlic on high for 30 seconds
- Add 2 handfuls of fresh spinach
- Reduce the heat and keep stirring
- When spinach shrinks add 2 more handfuls of spinach and keep stirring
- Make free space on the pan and add 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Add 1 egg, put lid on and cook on low for ~2 minutes
- Serve together with sardines and enjoy 🙂