Cheap Chicken Liver Stir Fry | Delicious And Little Spicy Chicken Liver Recipe
How to cook chicken liver?
Here we go again with another chicken liver recipe. Today I bring you one of the most affordable meals ever. Chicken liver is very cheap ingredient and I combined it with some very cheap vegetables and mushrooms which you can buy almost everywhere. For seasoning I’ve used just dried rosemary and red chili flakes.
If you want more chicken liver recipes you may want to check out my another video for chicken liver https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7upNgnyrGRs&index=5&list=PLKM4-qL7Xmvu6l8__6vCjkYq5P3BYnlTQ
I believe that you will like this great root vegetable stir fry and if you want more chicken liver stir fry recipes than make sure you subscribe to my channel.
How to make chicken liver?
- Chicken liver
- Celery root
- Olive oil
- Dice celery root, carrot and parsnip
- Cut mushrooms in half
- Stir-fry everything on olive oil for about 3 minutes
- Add salt & dried rosemary
- Move veggies into bowl
- Quickly pan roast some cashews
- When cashews catch some color move them into bowl
- Heat up some more olive oil and add chicken liver
- Keep stirring and add salt, dried rosemary and dried red chili flakes
- After 4-5 minutes mix it all together
- Put lid on and cook for about 7-10 minutes
- You are done, enjoy delicious chicken liver 🙂