Perfect Chicken Breast With Roasted Sweet Potatoes | Cooking Chicken Breast Was Never Easier
Do you want to know how to cook perfectly moist and tender chicken breast easily? I’ve found out that technique on google long time ago and cooking chicken breast without oven was never easier. I have never made my chicken breast different way. You need just sear chicken breast from both side, set heat on low and cook on low for 10 minutes + let it rest for another 10 minutes. You can use that technique for any chicken breast recipe.
I also love my chicken breast steak with sweet potatoes. For this recipe I have decided to dice sweet potatoes and bake them for 30 minutes. When they were done I have mixed them with crushed garlic and touch of salt. Baking sweet potatoes in this recipe was great because you could easily time it together with chicken breast which takes 20 minutes and have it ready in the same time.
How to cook perfect chicken breast with baked sweet potatoes?
- Chicken breast
- Sesame seeds
- Sweet potatoes
- Olive oil
- Peel of the skin from sweet potatoes
- Dice them
- Bake at 200°C/390°F for 30 minutes
- Pound/flatten chicken breast
- Sear chicken quickly from both sides
- Cook on low with lid on for 8-12 minutes (depends on thickness)
- After 8-12 minutes remove it from stove and keep it in the pan covered for another 10 minutes (don't peak under lid!)
- Mix sweet potatoes with salt and garlic
- Enjoy delicious tender chicken breast with sweet potatoes 🙂